Device Details & Bundle Offer:
Price in BDT
Samsung Galaxy A8+
Promo Price only for pre order time
- Note: Promo price is applicable only for pre-order.
- Sales Channel: This device & bundle offer will be available at all GP Sales Channels
Customer Offer Details:
- Free 6GB Internet (Valid for 14 days) after valid tagging of Grameenphone active SIM.
- Bundle Offer: On purchase 3GB internet at BDT 427 (28 days validity/ including all) will get free 6GB VDO pack (YouTube, Bongo TV, Popcorn Live). They can avail the offer in 6 times in next 3 months.
- Customer will get up to 06 EMI from GP channels only during pre-order time( from Samsung). Eligible cards are: DBBL,EBL,Bank Asia, SCB,UCB, BRAC , The City Bank( AMEX), Mutual Trust , One Bank, NCC, Lanka Bangla, Dhaka Bank, Jamuna Bank, Standard Bank, Prime Bank, Social Islami Bank, Southeast Bank, NRB Bank, Midland Bank, AB Bank.
- Pre order will be started from 11 January, 2018 & will continue up to 7 February, 2018
- Commercial offer will be available from 5 February, 2018.
- During pre-order Samsung is offering 20% Discount from Artisan. Customer can avail discount Max 2 times per month. Valid for only 2 months.
- Nazimgarh Resort: 35% discount on room price for Garden Resort & Winderness in Lalakhal. Complimentary Food & Snacks will be added.
Pre order amount will be as follows:
Pre order amount
Samsung Galaxy A8+
Internet Offer Activation will be as follows:
- Tagging Key word: Type SA8 & send to 5050 (Free of Charge)
- Offer Activation keyword: Type SAM8 and SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
- Check Point: Type Check SAM8 and send to 5050 (free of charge) to know how many times customer has availed the offer.
Terms & condition:
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- Offer is model specific.
- All new and existing prepaid and postpaid products are eligible for the campaign.
- This offer is not applicable for skitto customers.
- Tagging Valid for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for each offer maximum 6 times in next 3 months.
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging after opt in
- For valid tagging, customers need to wait for 24 hours
- If tagging is unsuccessful then customer needs to restart the smartphone and send tagging request again or needs contact Grameenphone customer service hotline 121
- After valid tagging, customers need to follow the aforementioned instructions for Opt in
- Bonus balance check. Prepaid and postpaid customers can check bonus & purchased internet balance by dialing *121*1*2#.
- Maximum waiting time to avail the free offer is 24 hours
- After Internet Volume Expiration customer will be charged Tk 1.22/MB (Inclusive of VAT+SC+SD) till validity exists, up to 244 Taka (Inclusive of SD+VAT+SC)
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack(XGB at Tk XX) within the active validity period
- To Cancel your Internet Offer, dial *121*3041#
- In case of inactive SIM Cards or new SIM, please activate the number and then insert the activated number in the newly purchased handset for valid tagging.
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 28 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no auto renewal feature.
- Above mentioned plan is limited time promotional offer and will be applicable till further notice.
- Only valid and eligible IMEI will enjoy the bundle offer
- Bundle offer eligibility depends on the IMEI list shared by the Device vendor 3 days prior of Device sales from the touch point
- GP is not responsible for any Device’s IMEI which were not shared with GP for offer configuration for that specific campaign.
- The offer is only applicable for Device Vendor/Authorized Distributer verified handsets. If any dispute arises regarding the handset authenticity, Device Vendor/Authorized Distributer will be liable entity
- Retailers of the device vendors will ensure that the device sold to the customer is legally imported and is eligible for the bundle offer
- No complaints regarding tagging will be applicable after the closing of the campaign.