Device Details & Bundle Offer:
|Device Name||Price in BDT|
|iPhone Xs 64GB||129900|
|iPhone Xs 256GB||149990|
|iPhone Xs 512GB||174990|
|iPhone Xs Max 64GB||144990|
|iPhone Xs Max 256GB||164990|
|iPhone Xs Max 512GB||189990|
Colors: Gold, Silver and Space Grey
Customer will get free 15GB Internet (5GB Open Internet + 10GB Bioscope Streaming Internet) with 7 days validity.
Free 5GB Bioscope Streaming Internet (7 days validity) upon purchase of 5GB open Internet (28 days validity) at BDT 305 (inclusive all).
6 times in 3 months
Internet Offer Activation will be as follows:
For Tagging: Restart the device after inserting the SIM.
Purchase Offer Activation Keyword:
Type IPXS and SMS to 25050 (Free of Charge)
Check Point: Type Chk IPXS and send to 25050 (free of charge) to know how many times customer has availed the offer.
Terms And Conditions
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- Offer is model specific.
- All new and existing prepaid and postpaid products are eligible for the campaign
- This offer is not applicable for skitto customers
- 7 days validity includes the activation day
- Tagging Valid for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for each offer maximum 6 times in next 3 months.
- In every month customer can purchase the bundle offer maximum 2 times
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging after opt in
- For valid tagging, customers need to wait for 48 hours
- Bioscope volume can only be used for streaming on Bioscope
- If tagging is unsuccessful then customer needs to restart the smartphone and send tagging request again or needs contact Grameenphone customer service hotline 121
- Bonus balance check. Prepaid and postpaid customers can check bonus & purchased internet balance by dialing *121*1*2#
- After valid tagging, customers need to follow the aforementioned instructions for Opt in
- After internet volume expiration, customer will be charged 1.12 TK/MB (VAT+SD+SC) up to 5MB. Dial *121*3352# to get uninterrupted internet, upto 200MB at same rate or Dial*121*3# to buy a data pack
- Maximum waiting time to avail the free offer is 48 hours
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack(XGB at Tk XX) within the active validity period
- To Cancel your Internet Offer, dial *121*3041#
- In case of inactive SIM Cards or new SIM, please activate the number and then insert the activated number in the newly purchased handset for valid tagging.
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 30 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no auto renewal feature.
- Above mentioned plan is limited time promotional offer and will be applicable till further notice.
- Only valid and eligible IMEI will enjoy the bundle offer
- To experience 4G with these smartphones, customer should be under 4G network coverage along with 4G enable SIM
- To check customer SIM 4G enabled or not, dial *121*3232#
- To get the after self-service of this apple devices, customer have to go respective handset’s service center
- No complaints regarding tagging will be applicable after the closing of the campaign.
Terms and Conditions for MNP:
- Customers will use the Grameenphone SIM that is tagged with the purchased device at the time of purchasing the device throughout the EMI period.
- Customers will survive the whole EMI period and shall stand dissolved after the expiry of the aforementioned EMI period subject to full payment to the respective bank.
- Customers may avail and early settlement of the EMI if the respective bank has such feature and may request to GP to untie the device with the SIM. However, in such case, the following conditions are required to be fulfilled by the customer-
- Settlement certificate/payment clearance document from the bank
- Payment of 15% of the Price of the device to Grameenphone
- The Customers will acknowledges that, it shall not be able to request for any service migration or any other migration or porting request associated with the tagged connection if any due is payable to GP, and/or the respective Bank and/or the EMI tenure is not completed. The Customer further confirms and acknowledges that, GP shall have the right to immediately reject such request, if made to GP.
- The Customers Acknowledges that, Grameenphone is not the manufacturer rather a mere seller of the device. Henceforth, all the after sales service shall be provided by the respective device manufacturer according to the after sales service policy of the manufacturer. Under no circumstances, GP shall bear any responsibilities for the after sales service or such claim by to GP by the customer.