What is MyPlan?
MyPlan is the new postpaid monthly bundle from Grameenphone with the best 4G network. Let MyPlan take care of your telecom needs so that you can spend more time on the things that are important to you. With MyPlan, you are getting the best call rates, discounted internet packs and auto renewal services. Star status, access to priority service and offers come along with MyPlan.
You need to pay 100 Taka purchasing MyPlan sim. However, 200 Tk is required as security deposit and you will enjoy below mentioned offers:
- 500 MB Data (for 15 days) as activation freebies.
- 100 Taka default credit limit
- Upto 50 poisha/min call rate at any local voice call
- Unused amount carry forward
- Free data every month
- 20% Data bonus on 1Gb & above data packs
You will have to pay monthly bill within 15 days of bill generation or else your monthly bundle will not get renewed automatically on next bill date. Then your connection will be temporarily barred & your unsued MyPlan balance will be expired. Later on after paying bill you will be charged on base tariff of the product that you are using (i.e- for MyPlan: 90poisha/min, Xplore: 1.25Tk/min) until you are purchasing any new MyPlan bundle from *121*4#
Call Rate(Any voice call)
- It’s a monthly bundle product
- Default plan will be 160Tk and you can choose plan during purchase (only from GPC) and higher security deposit will be applicable in case of higher plan
- You will have option to change plan through USSD (*121*4#) or from MyGP app from the above table and latest plan will be renewed automatically on bill date
- Existing postpaid customers can migrate to my plan through USSD (*121*4#) or from MyGp app but there will be no migration back option to previous postpaid product
- To keep your connection active, kindly pay the dues within 15 days of bill generation.
Prepaid to Postpaid Migration (keeping same number):
- You can migrate either to 160 Tk or, 250Tk Plan after migration
- You will have option to change plan by USSD (*121*4#) or from MyGp app from above plan
- If you are STAR subscriber, you will get 400Tk credit limit after migration
- If you are Non-STAR subscriber, you need to have 400Tk in account during migration and this 400Tk will be migrated to postpaid account as security deposit during migration and credit limit will be 400Tk
- This 400Tk will be deducted from your account balance during migration request
- All existing feature and balance (Balance, Data and other services) will be carry forwarded to postpaid product (MyPlan) after migration