MyPlan is the new postpaid solution from Grameenphone with the nation’s best network and fastest 3G. With MyPlan, you are getting great call rates and discounted internet packs. Star status and access to priority service come with New MyPlan to give you the very best of postpaid.
GP to GP: 1 Paisa/Second (0.5paisa/sec from 450 TK and onwards plan)
GP to Others: 1 Paisa/Second
Pulse: 1 Sec
SMS: 500 sms/month (free)
Freebies & Other Details:
400 Tk (As security deposit)
Default Credit Limit
BDT 400 + Commitment Amount
Silver, Gold and Platinum as per MyPlan matrix
(For New Subscribers only)
99 MB data for 6 months, 1000 on net SMS(6 month)
Free Missed Call Alert service (for next 6 bill cycle)
* All figures are excluding VAT.
* 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
Pay Bill via multiple options to make it easy to pay anytime anywhere.
Treat yourself with discounted Data packs and GP Star Offers.
What you need to get My Plan?
- 2 Passport size photograph
- NID or Photocopy of NID
Disconnected SIM Offer
|Duration of Disconnection*||Minimum Requirement for **Reconnection||Percentage of Discount on Local Dues|
|Disconnected for 1 to 2 Years||Will have to clear full dues||10% discount on local airtime usage for next 3 months as per bill cycle|
|Disconnected for more than 2 Years to 5 Years||Subscribers will have to clear the rest of the dues after discount||50% discount on local dues|
|Disconnected for more than 5 Years to 9 Years||Subscribers will have to clear the rest of the dues after discount||70% discount on local dues|
|Disconnected for more than 9 Years||Subscribers will have to clear the rest of the dues after discount||90% discount on local dues|
- Disconnected meaning Permanently disconnected
- For reconnection, subscriber has to have a registered SIM as per BTRC guideline
- After reconnection, customer will be activated under New MyPlan and customer has to give minimum 400 taka as security deposit
Prepaid to Postpaid Balance Transfer
- Through this offer Prepaid subscribers can now transfer balance to any GP Postpaid as per existing balance transfer process and conditions
- Transferred amount will be treated as bill adjustment
|Modalities & Conditions|
|Maximum number of transfer in one month*||16|
|Minimum amount transfer per transaction||BDT 50|
|Maximum amount transfer per transaction||BDT 100|
|Maximum amount that can be transferred in a month||BDT 1000|
|SMS charge for sender|
BDT 2.00 +5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
|Balance transfer charge for receiver||BDT 2.00 (flat charge for any amount)|
Voice tariff (on)
Voice tariff (off)
Data discount for 1GB+ pack
1. What’s the eligibility and criteria to buy MyPlan?
A: Any interested person can subscribe to this MyPlan postpaid as soon as s/he completes the subscription process.
2. What Documents are required to buy MyPlan?
A: any interested person can contact his/her nearby GPC with the following documents:
i. NID card/photocopy of NID card
ii. 2 copy of passport size photograph
3. I have a GP prepaid sim. Can I change it to My Plan postpaid?
A: Any Nishchinto/ Bondhu/ Djuice Prepaid holder can migrate to the MyPlan if
i. Your connection is at least 3 months old and
ii. Available balance is at least 400BDT for non-star subscribers.
4. Where can I find new offers and Star privileges?
A: you can find all the available offers and Star privileges in our website and your can also find them by dialing *121#
5. Can I choose my commitment plans?
A: Yes, you can choose your commitment plan. To buy or, change the plan call 121 or, dial *121*5#
6. How do I purchase my discounted data pack?
A: choose and purchase your discounted data pack by dialing *121*5#
7. How can I pay bill?
A: you can pay bill through following methods:
iii. Bank Account (Selected)
iv. Scratch Card
vi. DBBL Rocket
8. what is the charge for SIM replacement?
A. BDT 125
For any query call121and get priority assistance as a New MyPlan Subscriber.