Grameenphone Smart Attendance is IoT based standalone, smart, hassle-free, wireless, biometric, cloud-based attendance management system for B2B segments.
The device ensures fingerprint authentication and uploads the information via GPRS/NB-IoT to secure Cloud Server in real-time. The software is capable of being tailored according to the organizational need and structure. With different reporting, data representation, leave management and many other features, the combined hardware-software solution can provide the edge, which is needed for an organization.
Get our Smart Attendance device at only BDT 16,000.
You can subscribe to yearly software at below pricing:
*5% govt. levies will be applicable on the above mentioned software price.
For bulk purchase, please contact to your Key Account Manager.
|Software Panel / Mobile App|
|Productivity & Efficiency|
Through monitoring and managing attendance
Quick snapshot of all planned and unplanned absences in a single dashboard for whole organization
An integrated attendance management system can provide good visibility of all data and can ease the workflow of payrolls, leaves and performance reviews
Avoid inaccurate records which can cost organization additional money in overtime payment
In today’s global, well-connected environment under a single dashboard
|Real-time tracking |
Cloud-based attendance management enables real-time tracking
To know more details, please contact your Key Account Manager or send email to email@example.com
How it works
The device ensures fingerprint matching of users and sends the information via GPRS/NB-IoT to a secure Cloud Server. All these data are presented in such a way that adds value to the administration immediately.
- Remove the screw at the bottom of the device that connects the device with metal back plate.
- Drill 4 holes in the wall, matching the holes in the metal back plate.
- The device should be installed such that the bottom of the device is 45-48 inches above the floor.
- Attach the metal back plate to the wall using the included screws.
- Attach the device with the metal back plate and secure it with the screw.
- Connect the device to the adapter and turn it on using the switch on the right side of the device
Setup and Manage
The enrollment process consists of below steps.
Tabs will be shown in the site like below:
Give the device permission to enter Enrollment Mode:
- Download GP Smart Attendance app from Playstore
- Login using the credentials that will be provided
- Open the side menu and select People
- Press the Add button and create a new profile for the employee
- Select the newly created profile and select the Device ID and press Start from the Enrollment Section
Entering Enrollment Mode on the device:
- Press and hold the sync button on the left side of the device until you hear a beep and let go.
- The display will confirm that the device has entered Enrollment Mode.
- The person needs to scan the finger 3 times (same way in same direction/angle) for each finger, by following the on-screen instructions.
- After 3 successful scans, he/she will be asked to verify the fingerprint. It can be verified as many times as needed.
- To enroll next finger single press and release the sync button again.
- To exit Enrollment Mode and resume normal operation, single press the sync button once more.
Choose Ideal Fingers to Enroll:
If a finger is injured or scratched, it is recommended to use another finger.
The index finger and middle finger are preferred for enrolling fingerprints. Other fingers may have a lower recognition rate because those fingers tend to have difficulty being placed at the center of the fingerprint sensor.
|Matching Speed||< 0.5 sec (1: N)|
|RFID Card Capacity||Up to 60,000|
|False Acceptance Rate||0.001%|
|False Rejection Rate||0.001%|
|Battery Backup||4 Hours|
|Dashboard||Overall attendance scenerio||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Brach/Location/Office wise color based graphical summary||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dept./category wise color based graphical summary||No||No||Yes|
|Live Attendance Feed||No||Yes||Yes|
|Profile & Employee Information Management||Employee Data Base||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Detailed Info with Image||No||Yes||Yes|
|Set Leave Approver||No||No||Yes|
|Edit Leave Policy/report/shift||No||Yes||Yes|
|Attendance Management||Manual Entry (Admin Approval)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Manual Entry (Individual Access)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Out of office attendance||No||Yes||Yes|
|Excluding selective employees from attendance report||No||Yes||Yes|
|Temporary Device Permission Management||No||No||Yes|
|Email Report (Automatic)||No||Single Email Acc||Unlimited|
|Automatic Warning for Late Entry||No||Yes||Yes|
|Attendance Reports||Detailed Attendance Report||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Marking for Late Entry,Early Exit, Weekend, Holiday, Absent, On Leave||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Graphical Attendance Trend Analysis||No||Yes||Yes|
|Shift Management||Set Shift Timing||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multiple Shift Management||No||Yes||Yes|
|Night Shift Management||No||Yes||Yes|
|Roastering with Shift Rotation||No||No||Yes|
|Leave Management||Leave Entry by Admin||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customized Leave Category & Policy||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customized leave category assign||No||Yes||Yes|
|Leave Application and Approval||No||Yes||Yes|
|Half Day Leave||No||No||Yes|
|Long Term Leave with Attendance Report Exclusion||No||No||Yes|
|Pending Approval Notification||No||Yes||Yes|
|Overtime Management||Overtime setup||No||Yes||Yes|
|Showing OT time in attendance reports||No||Yes||Yes|
|Employee Overtime Hour Limit||No||No||Yes|
|Settings||Set Up Organizational Structure||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Weekly Offday Management||One Policy||Multiple Policies||Multiple Policies|
|Access Control||User Login||One Admin Account||All Employee Login||All Employee Login|
|Multiple Devices in 1 Location||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multiple Location Data in Single Account||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|3 Layer Access Control||No||Yes||Yes|
|Customized Access Control||No||No||Yes|
|Batch Tool||Bulk Allocation panel||No||Yes||Yes|
|Permission||Allow or revoke permission from a device from the software||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Smart Phone Application||Both Android and iOS||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- What is Grameenphone Smart Attendance Device?
Grameenphone Smart Attendance Device is an IoT tool for monitoring attendance of employees of an organization in real-time, in a hassle-free way & even from a remote environment in a web browser or an android app. The attendance information can be monitored through an android app. It doesn’t require any dedicated PC, complex wiring or separate internet connection for the device.
- How much I must pay?
Please check the pricing tab for details.
- What about the after sales service
You will get the privilege of Grameenphone call center and technical backup.
- What will be the Warranty period?
It comes with 1-year replacement warranty period
- Do I need to connect a laptop/PC to the device to get attendance reports?
No, you can access the reports remotely from any browser of any PC or mobile app with proper login credentials.
- Does the device have a battery backup?
Yes, it has a built-in battery backup of up to 4 hours, which can support the device and keep the system up & running in case of any power failure or load-shedding.
- Do I need an additional internet connection for the device?
No, the device has built-in GPRS connectivity through which it can send data to the web/android application.
- From where can I download the software/app?
You can download the android app from the google play store (for android) or from app store (for iOS). Go to google play store/ app store and search “Grameenphone smart attendance”
- Is it possible to get any on-site training for software configuration and using instruction?
Yes, it is possible to get on-site training support for software & total system. There will be additional charges applicable for this support.
- How much time device will take to match each fingerprint?
Device will take less than 1 sec to match (<0.5sec)
- Is iOS version being also available?
Yes, you can download from app store.
- What is maximum capacity of this device?
Device can have up to 3000 fingerprints record
- How many months’ history can be viewed on the report?
System can fetch up to 6 previous month’s attendance report.
- How many Employees can be covered with one device?
For One Device 2 fingerprint/person 3 fingerprint/person 4 fingerprint/person 1500 1000 750
- Is installation and commissioning included to the price?
No, it will be applicable separately.