Smartphone Details and Bundle Offer
Under this campaign if any Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers pre-order (April 12, 2017 till May 05, 2017) from the following link: https://www.grameenphone.com/shop/pre-order/devices/phones, they will be able to enjoy the following Internet Bundle Offer during the campaign period
- Customers will get a free 8 GB internet (Validity: 14 days) after valid tagging of GP SIM by maximum 24 hours
- Manual Tagging key word: Type SS8 and send SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
Offer Details : Customers can buy 8GB internet at Tk. 400 (inclusive of all charge) with 28 days validity
Offer Activation Process:
- Purchase Offer keyword: GS8
- SMS sending port: 5050
- Check Point: Customers can check how many times they have availed the offer by sending a SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge) number by typing Check GS8
- Customer can avail this offer maximum 8 times in next 8 months
Terms and Conditions:
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- Offer is model specific.
- Customers will be able to collect their pre-ordered smartphone from Grameenphone Center, GP Online Shop or Samsung Outlets
- For pre-order from Grameenphone Center & Samsung Outlets only, valued customers are required to pay advance amount of Tk. 5,900 (for Samsung S8) & Tk. 7,900 (for Samsung S8+) by coming to their desired collection point within 72 hours after the pre-order
- To pre-order from GP Online Shop, customers need to pay the full amount upfront
- Tagging option is for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for the campaign offer maximum 8 times and next 8 months.
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging
- Maximum waiting time to avail the offer is 24 hours
- Bonus balance check. Prepaid and postpaid customers can check bonus & purchased internet balance by dialing *121*1*2#.
- After Internet Volume Expiration customers will be charged Tk .01/10KB (till validity exists, up to 200 Taka)
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack within the active validity period
- To Cancel your Internet Offer, dial *121*3041#
- If valid or manual tagging fails, customer will communicate with GP customer service hotline “121”
- In case of inactive SIM Cards or new SIM, please activate the number and then insert the activated number in the newly purchased handset for valid tagging.
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 30 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no Auto renewal feature.
- Above mentioned plan is limited time promotional offer and will be applicable till further notice.