Dynamic Partial Loan (DPL) on Facebook
As the first telecom operator in the world, Grameenphone in collaboration with Meta launched Dynamic Partial Loan (DPL) in December 2022 to ensure uninterrupted connectivity. Through this unique capability, customers will be able to purchase data packs directly from the Facebook App using a combination of their Main Account Balance and eligible Emergency Balance.
Terms and Conditions for Dynamic Partial Loan (DPL) on Facebook
- Subscribers shall have to accept the terms and conditions and opt-in for “Basic Mode” on Facebook to be eligible for Dynamic Partial Loan (DPL). Basic Mode is an offer for new and existing Subscribers to access Facebook and Messenger without any charge on text format only when the Subscriber is out of data.
- Subscriber shall be able to enjoy the text-only browsing option if s/he runs out of data. With data pack activated and having data balance, regular App features will be available with standard data charges.
- Basic mode is currently available for the Android users of Grameenphone only.
- Only Grameenphone Prepaid Subscribers is eligible for the DPL on Facebook. Post-paid and Skitto Subscriptions is not eligible for this DPL on Facebook.
- To opt-in to Basic mode, Subscriber needs to visit Grameenphone’s official Facebook page and click on “Buy Data” which will redirect the Subscriber to Mobile Center. Subscriber shall be able to opt-in from the Settings option on Mobile Center in Facebook Application.
- Subscribers shall be able to purchase data packs using the main account balance and emergency balance amount.
- There is not subscription fee for availing Emergency Balance. However, Subscriber must have validity of the main account balance.
- The used emergency balance amount will be deducted from the next amount recharged/refilled by the customer and unused Emergency Balance also will be cleared. For partial recharge (lower than the used Emergency Balance), partial amount will be deducted from the actual amount (amount that was given as Emergency Balance) and the rest of the amount will be deducted from the next recharge/refilled amount.
- Subscriber shall not be able to avail any further emergency balance if the previous emergency balance is not paid or adjusted.
The terms and conditions of Emergency Balance shall also be applicable for DPL on Facebook.
- All other tariffs, services and Pulse will remain unchanged.