New djuice price plan from Grameenphone Ltd. is designed with the Youth in mind!
GP to GP: 22 poisha/ 10 second
GP to Others: 22 poisha/ 10 second
FnF: 10 FnF (12 poisha/ 10 second)
Pulse: 10 second
SMS: 50 poisha/SMS
New djuice price plan from Grameenphone Ltd. is designed with the Youth in mind. It addresses the most relevant elements of atypical Youth lifestyle: Community, F&F!
In addition, you can talk to any local operator number at only 22 poisha/ 10 second. Besides, if you are text & tech savvy, you can satisfy your thirst by by purchasing a SMS bundle along with discounted smaller Internet Pack!!
In order to migrate to new djuice, type D and send to 24444.
- Price: BDT 100
- Pulse: 10 Seconds
- A subscriber can also migrate to the other prepaid price plans - Bondhu and Nishchinto
- 10 FnF numbers
- Calls to F&F numbers at 12 poisha/ 10 second
Note: 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
|Any Local Operator||22 poisha/ 10 second|
|F&F (10)||12 poisha/ 10 second|
- 10 second pulse will be applicable for all local mobile calls
- Other price plan users such as Nishchinto and Bondhu will be able to migrate to djuice at Free of Charge
- To Migrate, Customer needs to Dial *121*1*6#
- Validity of each migration is 1 day
- "GP- Any local operator” denotes domestic network calls only (GP-other mobile operators, GP-PSTN & GP-IPTSP) excluding any short code calls
- All other charges of the package will remain same
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff