The Item has been added to your cart. Press on your cart to proceed to checkout.
Microsoft Business Standard (monthly subscription)
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain. Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft
Note: To purchase yearly subscription or any other details please contact your Key Account Manager or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced security capabilities Exchange Online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protects mailboxes.
- Access from anywhere Provide your users with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices.
- Chat, calls, and meetings Host online meetings, make calls, chat, share files, and collaborate in real time with Microsoft Teams.
- Office apps and services Use, share, and collaborate on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files within Microsoft Teams.
- Defend against cyberthreats Protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam, and other threats.
- Reliability With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
- IT-level phone support IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cloud storage Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
- Email and calendaring Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
- Identity and access management Easily set up and manage users, devices, and data so you can focus on running your business.