1. What is GP Online Shop?
GP Online Shop is online sales and service platform of Grameenphone. GP Online Shop enables users to buy digital devices, relevant products and Telco Services directly from manufacturer/authorized sources with manufacturer warranty and confirms 100% genuine product. With almost every purchase GP Online Shop provides special offers (freebies, data offer, star privilege etc.). Customers can also pre-order brand new products in advance to get the products immediately after the official launch. Users can view full product details and images to choose the right one only with a few clicks. Furthermore, we guarantee safe online transactions. User can pay online in a secure and tested environment. On the other hand, through our huge logistic network, we can cater to customers from around the country, delivering right at their doorstep.
2. How to buy products from GP Online Shop?
• Visit www.grameenphone.com/shop
• Find your device of choice
• Click “View Detail” to discover more about the product
• Choose specification of the product
• Click “Add to cart”
• “Checkout” after selecting all the products
• Proceed to pay online (Debit or credit card, mobile banking or net banking) or choose cash on delivery
• Get it delivered to mentioned address
3. How to get SIM related services from GP Online Shop?
• For SIM purchase please select from either GP Prepaid or My Plan as your choice. Click view details for information regarding the SIM and click “Order Online Now”. Choose your desired number and proceed to checkout.
• For SIM replacement purposes give your details such the number to be replaced, Alternative contact No, National ID No. Then click add to cart and proceed to checkout.
• For Transfer of SIM Ownership give the number you to transfer, Current SIM Owner's NID or Smart Card Number and New SIM owner’s mobile Number. After that click add to cart and proceed to checkout after selecting all the products.
• For MNP Service give the other operator number, Alternative contact number and NID/ Smart card number. Then click proceed to checkout and finish the process.
1. How do I make the payment/ Methods of payments?
You can make online payments using cards (Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, DBBL Nexus), mobile banking (bKash, Sure Cash, My Cash, MCash, Rocket) & Net banking (Islami Bank).
You can also make cash on delivery payments. Our cash on delivery option is open to all over the country, for devices that are 15000 taka or less. Please check the device details to check eligibility.
What are the SIM Related services that GP Online shop provides?
GP online shop delivers your chosen SIM to your doorstep within next 2 to 3 working days. You can also get the Replacement service, Transfer of Ownership service, also MNP services. Currently GP Shop is providing SIM selling service, Replacement service, Transfer of Ownership service and MNP Services within the metropolitan area of Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Comilla, Rangpur, Rajshahi, Khulna and Mymensingh city only. Payment can be done both via Online gateways and Cash on Delivery.
2. Do you offer installment payments?
Yes, Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) facility is available. It depends on specific handset, offer and relevant bank. You can get more information about EMI on specific handset details page before you confirm your order.
3. Should I sign any Form for EMI?
Yes, you may have to sign an EMI form provided by respective bank and submit it to delivery agent.
4. Do I have to pay any delivery charges?
Yes, you have to pay delivery charge depending on type of delivery.
|Regular Delivery (Inside Dhaka)
|Regular Delivery (Outside Dhaka)
5. Is there any International Payment method?
Yes, you can pay with any Visa, Master Card or American Express Card. You would be requested to provide proof of identity for further verification.
6. Is there any option for Cash on Delivery?
You can also make cash on delivery payments. . Our cash on delivery option is open to all over the country, for devices those are 15000 taka or less.
7. Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on GP Online Shop (Extra Delivery Charge, Sales Tax etc.)?
All the charges related with the product will be visible to customers. Customers need to pay the Total Amount shown at the time of online checkout. There’s no hidden cost.
8. Will my card details be safe?
Of course, Grameenphone and payment gateway aggregator do not work in any mechanism to store card information to comply with regulatory guideline. Only the relevant banks hold necessary information.
9. Why has my card been declined?
Please check your card details with your relevant bank.